1) How do I become an agent for Wynton’s World? To become one of our agents, please read our Terms of Service. If you are still interested in becoming one of our agents after reading our terms of service, you must complete the online form.
2) Do you pay commissions? What are some of the financial benefits that I will receive as an agent? Yes, we pay you $150 per student, who has been accepted and attends our program.
3) Will you authorize me to become a sole (exclusive) agent in my country? No. We cannot authorize any agent to be our sole representative in any country or city. To better serve our students, we prefer to associate with a wide selection of agents.
4) Are the students who apply through my agency guaranteed of getting admission to Wynton’s World? No. Although we hope to give agents the best service possible, we cannot guarantee that an application that you send to us will be accepted. However, our requirements are not as stringent as other programs. Therefore, the percentage is very high.
5) I need some more brochures and applications. How can I get more? To request additional brochures or applications, please complete the form on the agent webpage. Be sure to let us know what you would like in the “Comments, Special Requests, or Suggestions” field.
6) How much does it cost to attend Wynton’s World English Immersion Program? Wynton’s World offers an excellent education at an affordable price. For details on how much it costs to attend Wynton’s World, including tuition, fees, living expenses, materials, etc…