Payment of Fees:
All students must have paid in full at least 30 days before arrival. Program, accommodation or airport transfer details will not be confirmed until all fees have been paid in full.
Every student must have appropriate medical insurance.
The $125 registration fee is non-refundable.
Tuition, Insurance and Airport Transfers:
- Where cancellations are received in writing at least 30 days before the course start date, program, airport transfer and insurance costs will be refunded.
- For cancellations received in writing less than 30 days before the course start date but before the first day of the course, students will be charged 50% of program cost and any airport transfers arranged. Insurance costs will be refunded.
- For after arrival, in no case money will be refunded once the course and/or lodging has started. Deposits and fees are not transferable from person to person. Students are advised to take out cancellation insurance with their local provider in case they need to cancel their courses within 40 days of the start date, or while they are on the course.
- Two business days’ notice is required for any changes to the airport transfer reservation. Failure to notify Wynton’s World of any such changes may result in a failure to be picked up and/or loss of airport transfer fees.
Approval to Use Photos & Printed Material:
I understand that Wynton’s World may take my photograph or ask me for written statements during studies which may be used for promotional or marketing purposes in the future. I grant Wynton’s World, and its affiliates, the world-wide right to use my first/given name, country of origin, photograph and written statements for any commercial use.
Loss / Damage:
Wynton’s World is not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal belongings brought onto the premises or into accommodation; students are encouraged to have sufficient insurance coverage in the event of loss or damage and to ensure the safe-keeping of their belongings at all times.
Visas, Permission to Travel, and other travel documents:
- A student visa (F-1, I-20 form) is not required for the program. You can travel on a tourist visa or a Visa Waiver program.
- It is the responsibility of the student to contact their local embassy (or other appropriate office) in good time in order to obtain any visas/entry documents required for visiting the USA. In cases where a visa is refused, please send us a copy of the visa refusal letter from the Embassy or Consulate. Our normal cancellation charges apply if notification of a failed visa application is received less than 40 days before the course begins. If the visa refusal letter is received more than 40 days before the course begins, a full refund will be given less non-refundable items and bank and payment processing charges, if any.
- WYNTON’S WORLD reserve the rights to terminate without refund the classes and accommodation of any student whose conduct is clearly inappropriate.
- WYNTON’S WORLD will make all refunds within 30 days to the person or agency that paid the invoice.