Classes may need to be canceled if enrollment is low, due to an emergency, or if the site is officially closed due to bad weather. We often hold courses open until 24 hours before the first class meeting. If a class is cancelled, we will make every effort to call you, so be sure to list both day, evening and message phone numbers (with area code) when you register. You are also welcome to contact us to confirm class status. In the case of a cancellation, you will receive a full refund by check or credit card depending on how you paid. Please allow 2-4 weeks for refund check processing and/or credit card account transactions.Refund Policy This schedule applies to both the class and material fees for all our courses. Please allow 2-4 weeks for all refunds.
- 100%: Any time class is cancelled by Wynton’s World.
- If you choose to credit the amount towards a future class, you have 6 months to use it from the date of the original class registration. The credit must be used and course taken completed within the 6 month period. If not used during this time your credit will be forfeited.
- 100%: Withdrawal 7 days before class begins. Minus a $15.00 cancelation fee
- 0%: Withdrawal after 7 days before class begins.
- 0%: No appearance at class.