With the goal to improve your Language skills to help with study, work, and daily life goals, we build the foundation of great communication skills in your second language. Our teachers have extensive experience in test preparation and will provide you with the right tools and confidence to pass any test of your choice. To succeed in a society that is built on a language that’s different from your mother tongue, it is key that you can write and speak proficiently in that foreign language. Whether you’re looking to brush up on your listening, speaking, reading, or writing skills, our experienced tutors will give you that competitive edge you need to boost your immigration application, school life or career. These are just a few good reasons why language classes are more than getting your grammar right and learning vocabulary. Good day-to-day communication skills, industry-specific lingo, and strong listening comprehension ability in another language will be the base you need to hit your personal and professional targets!
It is our priority to successfully identify your language deficits and customize your tutoring program to suit those needs. This allows room for personalized teaching approaches and for you to get the practice and reinforcement in the areas you need it most in order to confidently communicate in your second language. Our focus in each one-on-one session is to grow your enthusiasm for the language itself and to empower you to reach your personal language goals.
Language lessons are arranged around your schedule. They are very flexible and very productive. You will be on your way to speaking or improving your new language in no time!
Online Tutoring Options
Our language classes conducted live over your choice of online video platforms allow us to make our unique language training and proprietary teaching methodology available to those students who, for a variety of reasons, cannot physically attend classes.
Our students are now able to attend live language classes wherever they are, and whenever the classes fit their busy schedules.
Classes are not prerecorded. You and your tutor will meet live at the pre-agreed times and days.
Our language classes conducted live are particularly valuable to students who already enjoy using all of the different functionality that online video platforms provide such as sharing images and emoticons, texting each other while talking, when for example a word is new or is not being understood, or even sharing their screens with their tutor, or seeing the shared screen of their tutor so that, for example, they can make sure they are at the right section of their shared learning materials.
We conduct both private classes and semi-private small group classes through the online video platform.
Which online platforms do you use?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your assigned native tutor will call you via your chosen preferred online video platform at a designated time that will be pre-arranged, and then you start your live and interactive session.
- Both you and your tutor will see, speak, listen and write to each other in real time.
- The notes that you write to each other, such as new words that you learn in a class will be automatically recorded for your future reference at any time. You can even copy and paste them into a word document if desired for later use offline (on your screen or printed out).
- Besides using the materials that we have put together in our online student center to complement your classes, you will be able to easily share any additional images such as those you can find in your preferred search engine, or even your homework (if you wrote it in a word document or saved it as a PDF), by attaching them in the chat section of the interface. If you did your homework by hand, it is as easy as taking a photo of it and sharing it in the chat section, or just showing your homework through your embeded camera.
- You can connect to your online video platform from your smartphone or any other device such as a computer, laptop or tablet.
- A benefit of connecting from your phone is that you can switch between WIFI and broadband access to find the best possible connection wherever you are.
- A benefit of connecting through your computer or laptop is that both you and your tutor will be able to share your screens with one another. This is particularly useful when you want to make sure that you both are at the exact same section of our online study materials. If planning on using a computer or laptop, make sure that it has a webcam (most new devices already come with one).
- Before using, you will need to make sure that you have one of the online video platforms installed on your device.
The quality of a video conference call is great. The online video platforms have had major improvements over time.
If in the past you had call quality problems, please note that now-a-days most problems are easily fixed by:
- Turning your device and/or your router off and on
- Closing all windows on your device that you are not currently using
- Moving your device to an area in your home or office where you have good signal