TELF , TESL and TESOL Certification
All over the world there are hundreds of thousands of ordinary people who dream of starting a new life abroad, but sadly most will never act on it. If you want to join the many that have, a TEFL, TESL or TESOL certificate is one of the best ways to make it happen! << Learn More >>
What’s the difference between all these certificates?
- TEFL is for teaching English in non-native English speaking countries to speakers of foreign languages.
- TESL is for teaching English in native English speaking countries to speakers of foreign languages.
- TESOL is for teaching English in both non-native and native English speaking countries to speakers of foreign languages.
- CELTA stands for Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. Provided by the University of Cambridge
- DELTA is the Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages and is an advanced TEFL qualification.
Teach English Abroad
CIEE (The Council on International Educational Exchange): CIEE offers paid teaching positions in seven countries (Chile, China, Dominican Republic, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, and Vietnam) for university graduates looking to teach English abroad and immerse themselves in a foreign community. Want to read more about what it is like to teach abroad? << Learn more >>
Vaughan Systems: Vaughan Systems, leading English language recruitment firm in Spain and founder of the first bilingual radio and digital English-language learning TV channel, seeks teachers for important projects. If you’re looking for an exciting opening to work abroad while discovering Spain and its culture, Vaughan Systems is looking for enthusiastic and professional individuals who wish to join their team of teachers. << Learn more >>